With bases in the Isle of Man and the UK, we provide services to our customers across the British Isles with a largely virtual office using cloud accounting and Skype, but also travelling for face to face meetings.
Please browse the other areas of our website for an overview of the services we offer, but for start-ups we also provide:
• Advice and support on securing finance
• Advice on grants available
• Advice on investment options including crowdfunding
• Assistance with loan applications
• Projected cash flow statements and other supporting financial documents for your Business Plan
• Assistance with preparing for investor presentations
• Guidance on business structuring for investment
• Support for those ‘is it all worth it?’ moments every new start-up inevitably faces – trust us, we’ve been there!
• Get professional advice early on. It might seem like you can’t afford advice but we offer a payment plan to spread the cost of the fees
• Make a business plan
• Be aware that you will need sufficient funds to cover a lack of income when you first start up
• Consider the best legal structure for your business, operating as a sole trader or company
• Think about insurance, premises and staff
• Set up a separate business bank account
• Stay positive!
The Isle of Man offers fantastic opportunities for start-up businesses with Government support and a skilled workforce available, and a Tax and Revenue office that speaks to you directly. This is an excellent reason to consider locating here – you will receive a significant amount of help.